Popular Posts

Saturday, February 4, 2012

If you missed me, clap your hands! (can I get a *clap clap!)

NEVER promise anything when it comes to blogs!!! That's my lesson for today. I promised you all a post about the Gingerbread War and I have put off writing because I've been waiting for pictures! So as a result, I didn't post AT ALL in January. I'm a terrible blogger. I should have at least posted about the delicious stuff I was making as I waited for pics. . . And guess what?? I still haven't gotten around to getting the pictures. So. Not only did I not post in January, I still haven't come through on a promise I made to you guys. So basically. . . I FAIL.

This is an apology post. No food. Which might be counter-productive lol. Apologizing always goes over easier with something tasty to accompany it. But, though I AM NOT making any promises. . . I will post a Valentine's food idea/treat soon!!

Thanks for those who are mad at me for not posting haha. It means you guys actually read my blog enough to want the next post!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and New Year! (Even is it was Molly-less lol)
~Molly Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment