Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Back to My Bread

*sigh. Sometimes I wonder if I should just turn this into a bread blog. I honestly LOVE my bread recipe so much!! And since I didn't have time to try making anything new for Valentine's Day. . . I decided to put a twist on a recipe that I know EVERYBODY loves!!


So it's really just a normal bread braid using the dinner roll recipe from previous posts, but instead of leaving it in a line-braid, I connected the ends and then pushed the middle in the make a heart shape. Easy, delicious, and PERFECT for Valentine's Day :)

This idea could be used for any holiday or just for fun! A four-leaf clover for March? Maybe an oval shape for Easter? even a Mickey head? This recipe is quite delicious in whatever shape you eat it!!

~Molly Marie

(the roll recipe can be found at Our Best Bites Seriously, check these guys out. Everything they make looks FANTASTIC!)

No comments:

Post a Comment