Popular Posts

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Avengers!!

OK ok...I know. It's a food blog.

But...

I just went to the midnight showing of THE AVENGERS!!!!



Oh gosh and golly, by the name of miss molly...I LOVED it! It was just enough over the top to be fantastic and it was so funny!! Much funnier than I expected :D

It was pure bliss watching Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evens and Robert Downey Jr. for 2 1/2 wonderful hours. Especially Chris Hemsworth! It made me want to run home and watch Thor...and then see the Avengers like 50 more times lol.

And so. I just had to blog about my excitedness!  Hopefully I haven't made you expect more from this movie and therefore ultimately disappoint you...but I love action movies. Anything with good fight scenes, nerdy one-liners, and dramatic climaxes is a win in my book!

But...the movie has inspired me. Soon some baked something or other will be revealed. Totally inspired by my lovely and epic Avenger experience...

So stay alert!

One hammer to rule them ALL!
~MollyMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment