Popular Posts

Thursday, November 10, 2011

....... No. Way :O

I couldn't believe it. And you won't either. Which is why I'm posting pics.

Ready?

Jordan made cookies.

I KNOW! It's unbelievable. He made some chocolate chip cookies and I have to admit. . . the kid is a natural. They were perfect. Am I jealous? Eh. Only when my mom said "these are the best chocolate chip cookies ever!!" implying that the countless times that I made them didn't measure up. So maybe just a tad jealous lol. But not nearly enough to kick him out of the kitchen haha. Benefits of someone else making the sweets far outweighs the negatives!

 Jordan is in a cooking class this semster, and he is really getting into it! They don't actually start cooking/baking until next week...but after his teacher's chocolate chip cookies demonstration. . . the first thing he wanted to do upon reaching home was to bake. Wow. That teacher is good.


The picture quality is no bueno...but these cookies really were delicious! 


  Such a stud! I mean seriously. Bieber hair AND cookies?? Pretty irresistable ;)


                  He is going to make some girl very happy!

~MollyMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment