Popular Posts

Friday, September 9, 2011

The Pathetic Attempts #2

I tried again!! So pros: I didn't use rancid oil (everyone is safe) and I didn't kill the yeast. They actually rose!! woohoo...but the cons: they aren't the beautiful rolls I want. They taste a little yeasty still and they didn't rise as much as they should have. I MUST be doing something wrong. I WILL FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!!!

I mean, they're good. Don't get me wrong. They are edible and not bad. But when I'm involved, "fine" is just not going to cut it!! By Thanksgiving they WILL be perfect or I'm not bring them haha. I have areputation to uphold.

Here's a picture:


(Sorry the picture quality is so bad. I don't have a camera right now...so a phone shot is all I could get!)


I'm not giving up!! Soon, you'll have a professional looking photo of delicious, perfect, fluffy, and anything but pathetic dinner rolls. Just you wait!

~Molly Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment